Grouse Hunting ~ Moose Hunting ~ Bear Hunting
Come enjoy grouse hunting
from September 15 through October. Stay with us and make use of our ATV trails and logging roads to hunt for grouse.
Of course, if you pick one of our fishing package plans you can also enjoy fishing and the wide
variety of other activities offered here at Waterfalls Lodge.
ALL INCLUSIVE, FULLY GUIDED TROPHY MOOSE
SOLD OUT FOR 2016
mid October we offer 7-day, all-inclusive, fully guided trophy
- Experienced Guide hunts with you
- Guide scouts areas immediately prior to your arrival
- Moose identification and tagging briefing prior to the
- 7 Nights Deluxe Accommodations in a 3 or 4 Bedroom Suite
- All home cooked meals at Lodge and trail lunches
- Use of our suburban bush truck, all terrain vehicles
(4-wheel ATV) and 4-seater Kawasaki Mule, plus all gas
to access hunting areas and remove moose from bush
- Boat and motor for every 2 hunters with all gas
- Moose hunting license
- Moose validation tags
- Fishing license
- Export license
- Party of 4 hunters receives 1 bull tag and 3 calf tags
COST OF MOOSE HUNTS
2016 Rates: Just $2,195.00 (US) per person.
$300.00 Deposit is due with reservation. Another $300.00
is to be paid within 30 days of reservation. The balance
is due on arrival and may be paid by cash, traveler's cheques,
Visa or MasterCard. Personal cheques not accepted.
FULLY GUIDED RIFLE OR BOW BEAR HUNTING OVER ACTIVE
SOLD OUT FOR 2016
bear hunting is a real challenge to the sportsman, where
you have an excellent chance to match wits and abilities
with those of the elusive Black Bear. We hunt in one of
the most productive areas in Ontario. The Ontario Ministry
of Natural Resources rates our region as excellent for Black
Bear Hunting. We have an excellent success rate and will
give references upon request.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR HUNT
- Seven days hunting over an active bait. (We start baiting
for our hunters 4 weeks before your arrival.)
- First day orientation to site, guided to your baited area for Bear Hunting. Transportation to your baited area is by 4
wheel all-terrain vehicles (ATVs). Please bring your own ATV. We can provide an ATV if you need at an extra cost.
- We also have 2 baits that you can drive to by your truck, and 1 baited area you can reach by boat.
- Freezers to freeze items for your trip home.
- Fully equipped housekeeping cottage
- Fishing is included, with boat and motor with gas supplied.
All meals are included. This includes a home-cooked breakfast
and dinner served in the dining room, plus a packed cooler
Your Ontario Black Bear Licence Tag is included.
Your Export Permit is included, to take your Bear back to the United States.
Your Conservation Fishing Licence is included.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL INFORMATION
- The fall hunt is the first and second week of September.
- We take a maximum of 8 hunters per year.
- To obtain a license to hunt in Ontario you must present to the license issuer (Waterfalls Lodge) any hunting license issued to the applicant by a competent authority in any jurisdiction after January 1st, 1968.
- Shotguns or rifles in your possession must be unloaded and encased when being transported in Canada. Absolutely no handguns allowed in Canada.
- We are located in Wildlife Management Unit #37 and hunt
an area of crown land approximately 14 miles north of
- We accommodate single hunters at the same $2000.00 rate.
- A deposit of $300.00 per hunter is required to hold
your reservation. A second deposit of $300.00 is due on June 1st. The balance is due upon arrival and
may be paid by Cash, Traveler's Cheques, Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Personal cheques not accepted.
- Gun registration is now in effect. The Lodge will provide
you with the registration form prior to your hunt. The
fee is $25.00 for any number of firearms.
WHAT TO BRING FOR YOUR HUNT
- Head Net
- Rain Gear
- Rubber Boots (some areas are wet)
- Safety Belt
- Duct Tape
- Skinning Knife
- Garbage Bags
- Towels for hunting purposes
- Unscented Soap
- Clothes to wear during day while not hunting
COST OF BEAR HUNTS
2017 Rates: Just $2,000.00 (US) per hunter
for the complete 7 night guided bear hunt package (sales tax
extra). Non-hunters are welcome to be accommodated in the same cabin at a cost of $995.00 per person.